To change the overall font style for your page, go to Theme Styles > Font Pairing and choose a font preset to apply to your entire page.
Use the drop-down menus at the top to create a custom pairing.
You can also change fonts from the formatting toolbar when editing text within a block.
NOTE: If your template was designed to match a business card, a 'recommended' font pairing will appear as your first option.
While editing paragraph text within a block, a formatting toolbar will appear.
The text formatting toolbar provides these options:
- Change font type
- Change text size
- Line height
- Apply bold, italic and underline.
- Change text justification (left, right, centre, full)
- Change text colour (based on applied colour set + one custom colour)
- Create bullet or numbered lists
- Create a hyperlink
- Move, copy or delete text element