A hyperlink is a link that you can click on to get to another webpage or website.
You can create a hyperlink from text, buttons or images. To create a hyperlink, hover on the block or placeholder image to show the toolbar and select the Edit Link button.
This will launch your link options.
You can choose from:
- Internal (links to pages within your website)
- External (a page on another site)
- Phone (creates a clickable phone number link, great for use on smartphones)
- Lightbox (image links only)
- PayPal Donation (button links only)
An anchor is a link that goes directly to a specific section of a webpage instead of defaulting to the top of the page. To add an anchor link to your navigation, follow these steps:
- Click Edit Block Settings in the block toolbar.
- Enter the Block Name.
- Click Show in Navigation.