Yes, usually. As long as your item has not shipped, you can request to cancel the item. We will attempt to cancel your item as best we can, but submitting a cancellation request does not guarantee your item will be cancelled.
Note: Currently, you must cancel each item separately.
- Click My Account > Order History & Reorder. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click Order Details next to the order containing the item you'd like to cancel.
- The Order Details page appears. Click Cancel for the item you would like to cancel.
- Click Cancel my item in the Cancellation Request window.
- A pop-up window appears and indicates we are attempting to cancel your order. Click Close.
- Repeat the process for each item you would like to cancel.
If an item was successfully cancelled:
- A merchandise credit for the amount of the item is applied to your account.
- You will receive an email with merchandise credit information.
- Your Order History is updated:
- "Cancelled" displays next to the item that was cancelled.
- The Cancel button is greyed out.
You will receive 2 emails during the cancellation request process:
- "Important information about your order" - indicates we have received your cancellation request.
- "Cancellation Update" - indicates if the cancellation of your item was successful.