First you need to upload your signature to your Vistaprint account:
- Scan your signature and save it to your computer.
- Take a picture of your signature using your smartphone, email it to yourself, then log in to your email on a computer and save the attachment to your desktop.
Note: Be sure your upload is in an allowed format.
Next, access the Signature Stamps page.
- Click Upload Design.
- Click Upload Image and navigate to the picture of your saved signature.
- Click Open.
- Click the image of your signature and click Crop from the image toolbar.
- Use the blue dots to crop the edges close to your signature. Be sure you don't cut off any parts of your signature!
Note: The crop box proportions are locked by default; de-select the check box to adjust the crop proportions freely.
- Click Apply.
- Drag to adjust your signature as necessary to center it.