To grant a collaborator (designer) access to your Vista x Wix site in order to make design changes, please follow the below instructions:
- Log into your account on the VistaPrint website.
- Once logged in, hover over My Account in the top right corner.
- Click on My Digital Marketing.
- On the Vista x Wix website card click Manage. (You will now be on your Vista x Wix website dashboard.)
- On the left side panel click Settings.
- Go to Roles and Permissions on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Invite People.
- Enter the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select the Website Manager role.
- Click Send Invite.
An email will then be sent to the collaborator (designer) and you will be notified once they have accepted the invite.
For more information on the Vista x Wix upgrade please see our Help Centre for related articles.
Additionally, if you have any issues with adding a collaborator feel free to contact us here.