NOTE: These steps will guide you through configuring email on iPhone 8. We are using Version iOS 11.0. If you are using a different version or operating system, these instructions may differ.
1. Select Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Passwords & Accounts.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Select Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the required information and select Next.
7. Select account type. We recommend IMAP.
8. Enter email information for incoming and outgoing mail server:
- Host name: mail.b.hostedemail.com
- Username: Email address
- Password: Email address password
9. Tap on the name of the email you've just set up.
10. Tap SMTP.
11. Tap the field below Primary Server.
12. Turn off Use SSL then tap Authentication.
13. Select password then tap Back.
14. Set Server Port to 25 then tap Done.
15. Tap the arrow beside the new account.
16. Tap Advanced.
17. Turn off Use SSL & then tap Authentication.
18. Select Password & tap Advanced.
19. Select Server Port & type in 110.
20. Select the arrow beside the new account.
20. Tap Done.
Your account is ready to use!