Use the Colour option to modify the overall look of your upload.
- In the design studio, select the image you want to modify.
- Click Colour from the toolbar.
- For a single-colour image, apply a colour using one of the options:
- Colour palette swatches
- Custom colour picker tool
- Eyedropper colour tool
- Specific HEX or CMYK values
- For a multi-coloured image, use the sliders to modify your image.
- Adjust the colour
- Change the saturation
- Increase or decrease the brightness
Note: You can also use the Colour option to change the existing background colour of a VistaPrint template. When creating a design from scratch using the design studio, add background colour using the Shapes tool.