Use the Color option to modify the overall look of your upload.
- In the design studio, select the image you want to modify.
- Click Color from the toolbar.
- For a single-color image, apply color using one of the options:
- Color palette swatches
- Custom color picker tool
- Eyedropper color tool
- Specific HEX or CMYK values
- For a multi-colored image, use the sliders to modify your image.
- Adjust the color
- Change the saturation
- Increase or decrease the brightness
Note: You can also use the Color option to change the existing background color of a VistaPrint template. When creating a design from scratch using the design studio, add a background color using the Shapes tool.