Site Builder is no longer sold by Vista. This article is only relevant if you purchased a website from Vista before March 9, 2022.
If you're interested in purchasing a website, you can learn more at Vista x Wix.
To add Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console) and Analytics codes, go to General Settings > General > Tools & Analytics.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your viability on Google. You will need to verify your site with Google in order to use them.
- To get started, go to https://search.google.com/search-console/about/.
- If you are not already signed into your Google account, you will be prompted to do so.
- Add a property, either by domain or URL prefix, and click Continue.
- Copy the TXT record provided.
- In Sitebuilder, go to Settings > General > Tools & Analytics and paste the code in the Google Analytics box.
- Click Save Changes and Publish.
- Return to the Google Search Console verification page and click Verify.
- Once you have verified ownership you will be directed to the console.
- To get started, go to https://www.google.com/analytics/web/#home/.
- Click Admin and select an account from the drop-down menu in the Account column.
- Select a property from the drop-down menu in the Property column.
- Under Property, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Copy this tracking code and paste it into the 'Google Analytics' area in the Settings section of the Builder. Click Save Changes.