Site Builder is no longer sold by Vista. This article is only relevant if you purchased a website from Vista before March 9, 2022.
If you're interested in purchasing a website, you can learn more at Vista x Wix.
You can create a hyperlink from text, buttons or images. In all cases, hover on the block or placeholder image to show the toolbar and select the Edit Link button. This will launch your link options.
You can choose from:
- Internal (links to pages within your website)
- External (a page on another site)
- Phone (creates a clickable phone number link, great for use on smartphones)
- Lightbox (image links only)
- PayPal Donation (button links only)
An anchor is a link that goes directly to a specific section of a webpage instead of defaulting to the top of the page. To add an anchor link to your navigation:
- Click Edit Block Settings in the block toolbar.
- Enter the Block Name.
- Click Show in Navigation.