We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order, including:
- NZ Post
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
- Orders collectively over $400 NZD may be subject to customs fees. If several items, purchased separately by the same person or company, arrive in New Zealand at the same time, the value may be combined which could result in charges becoming payable.
- Duties and GST are not payable on orders where the total amount is less than $400 NZD
- For duty and GST calculations multiple orders placed in a short time period from the same supplier and address are considered to be a single shipment by customs authorities and will be charged duties and fees according to the total amount.
- Replacement orders do not attract any duties payable if documentation indicating it was a replacement can be provided.
- Clearance of parcels may take up to 48 hours once the payment of duty is made before being released for delivery.
- Please contact us if your parcel is being held by customs and you have not received your customs invoice.
- For more information and to calculate your customs duty please visit the New Zealand Customs Website
We can deliver orders to Australia, New Zealand and Singapore