The 'Save As' feature lets you save copies of the same product design with small differences or updates. A good example is saving the same business card design with different contact info for each employee.
Check out our video tutorial or continue reading below:
- When you're ready to save your design, click Save > Save As.
- In the Save window, type a name in the text field and click Save.
For example: Business card - Bruce Gleeson
- Edit your document and click Save > Save As again, but use a different name.
For example: Business Card - Hannah Armstrong
- Click Save.
- Repeat the edit and Save As process as many times as you need.
- Go to My Projects to view all versions of your design.
Note: you can save an exact duplicate of a design using the Copy feature.