Taking proper care of your magnetic car sign ensures you will get the most value from it. To learn more, check out our informational video or continue reading below:
- Remove weekly for cleaning. Some climates or conditions require daily cleaning.
- Clean both the magnet and the metal car surface with a mild detergent and wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air dry.
- Remove your magnet during excessive heat and sunshine, and during extreme cold.
- When not in use, store your magnet at room temperature in a dry, flat, and clean place. Do not stack other objects or magnets on top of your magnetic car sign.
- Do not use a magnet if it appears damaged with bubbles, wrinkles or bent corners.
To avoid losing your magnetic car sign:
- Don't exceed the speed limit.
- Don't layer one magnet on top of another when applied to vehicles.
- Don't use the magnet on watercraft or aircraft.
- Remove the magnet before taking your car to a car wash.