Use Shapes to add a background colour to a design you created from scratch using Vistaprint's design studio.
- In the design studio, click Graphics from the left panel.
- Select the Shapes tab.
- Click the square shape and drag it to the top-left corner of your design.
- Click and drag the blue dots to expand the square shape to the edges of your design.
- Click Colour from the toolbar to select a colour for the square shape
- Select one from the colour palette
- Select via eyedropper tool
- Specify a custom colour via the + button
- Click Arrange > Send To Back to move the square shape behind all elements of your design.
Note: To change the existing background colour of a Vistaprint template or modify the overall look of your upload, use the Colour option.