To add Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console) and Analytics codes to your website, go to General Settings > General > Tools & Analytics.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your viability on Google. You will need to verify your site with Google in order to use them.
- To get started, go to https://search.google.com/search-console/about
- Click Start Now.
- Type your domain name and click Continue.
- Click the Copy button to copy TXT record.
- Contact Vistaprint https://www.vistaprint.com/customer-care/service-center.aspx?xnav=top and provide us with the TXT record to have your DNS updated.
- Once it's added, return to the Google Search Console page and click Verify.
- To get started, go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web
- Click Start Measuring.
- Go through the set up process, to add your account.
- Click Admin and select an account from the drop-down menu, in the Account column
- To the right, in Property, choose the correct location and click Data Streams.
- Click Web Stream, type your website and URL Stream name then, Create Stream.
- Below web stream go to the Tagging Instructions panel and copy the Global site tag HTML in the Global site tag drop-down menu.
- Contact Vistaprint https://www.vistaprint.com/customer-care/service-center.aspx?xnav=top and provide the code.