Just under Edit Pages are your Settings. Here, you can add your Google Search Console (formerly Google Webmaster Tools) and Analytics codes.
Google Search Console
Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your viability on Google. You will need to verify your site with Google in order to use them.
- To get started, go to https://search.google.com/search-console/about/.
- If you are not already signed into your Google account, you will be prompted to.
- Add a property, either by domain or URL prefix, and click Continue.
- Copy the TXT record provided.
- In Sitebuilder, go to Settings > General > Tools & Analytics and paste the code in the Google Analytics box.
- Click Save Changes and Publish.
- Return to the Google Search Console verification page and click Verify.
- Once you have verified ownership you will be directed to the console.
- To get started, go to https://www.google.com/analytics/web/#home/.
- Click Admin and select an account from the drop-down menu in the Account column.
- Select a property from the drop-down menu in the Property column.
- Under Property, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Copy this tracking code and paste it into the "Google Analytics" area in the Settings section of the Builder. Click Save Changes.