Good thinking - making a copy is a great way to test a new idea without worrying about losing all your hard work on the original. It also lets you customise the same document for multiple people.
- If necessary, Save the original document.
- Click My Account > My Projects. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- Click Copy next to the document you wish to copy.
- When the pop-up box appears, type a name for your document (for example, Postcard copy) and click Copy. This creates an exact copy of the original document and saves it to your portfolio.
- Click Edit to make changes to the copy.
You may repeat this process as many times as you wish.
Alternatively, you can duplicate your design directly through the design studio.