You sure can - the next time you are ready to place an order.
Don’t worry if you have already placed an order with an error in the billing address. If you received an order confirmation email, it means the error did not affect the processing of your order. But if you need the address changed entirely, you can contact us, and we will change it for you.
We take your privacy very seriously. To ensure your billing information is secure, our billing system is completely automated. This means you are unable to change your billing information once an order has been submitted from your end. However, you can update your information during the checkout process the next time you place an order.
- In your Cart, click Checkout.
- The Delivery page appears. Specify your Delivery Address and Delivery Method.
- Click Continue to Payment Method.
- In the Billing Address section, click to Edit the billing address.
- Update the billing address and click Use this address.
- Continue the check out process.
Our customer service team will be happy to update your billing address on any order, as long as the order does not contain digital products (e.g., website subscriptions or design services). This restriction is in place because changing the billing address can potentially result in changing tax liabilities for digital orders.
After a billing address is updated, the new billing address will be present on any tax invoices associated with that order.