Use Shapes to add a background color to a design you created from scratch using the design studio.
- In the design studio, click Graphics from the left panel.
- Select the Shapes tab.
- Click the square shape and drag it to the top-left corner of your design.
- Click and drag the blue dots to expand the square shape to the edges of your design.
- Click Color from the toolbar to select a color for the square shape
- Select one from the color palette
- Select via eyedropper tool
- Specify a custom color via the + button
- Click Arrange > Send To Back to move the square shape behind all elements of your design.
Note: To change the existing background color of a VistaPrint template or modify the overall look of your upload, use the Color option.