In most cases, yes, after you place an order you may request to change your shipping address up until your order has shipped. Follow the steps below, or contact us and we'll help you out.
- Access My Account > Order History & Reorder.
- Click Order Details for the order you need to update.
- On the Order Details page, click Change under the Delivery Address.
- Update the delivery address as necessary and click Update.
- You cannot change to which country your order is being shipped.
- You cannot change the address if the change will affect taxes.
- Read the restrictions in the pop-up and select the box to indicate that you understand the request may not be granted. Click Update address.
- You will receive an email stating that we are working on your request.
- You will receive another email indicating either the request was successful and the shipping address was changed, or the request was denied and the shipping address was not changed.
A few things to note:
- The new shipping address is applied to all items in an order, even if they have not all shipped yet.
- Changing the email address or phone number for an order does not change the information in your account.