Info about the physical product Checks offered to the US market. A check is a written order that instructs a bank to pay a specific amount of money from a specific checking account to a specific person or entity, for example, a store. The account holder name, checking account number, and the name of the bank are clearly printed on the Check.
- Can I change the account information printed on my check?
- Can I order less than 150 wallet checks in a book?
- Can I ship my checks to a PO Box?
- Can you help me complete my Checks product order?
- Is my personal information secure?
- What if my name or address has changed since I last ordered checks?
- Why don't you need a copy of my check?